Nanofluids are Influit Energy's Technology platform. Lean more about nanofluids below.
What is the meaning of the word "influit"?
"Influit" in Latin means "flow", "flowing", "radiate"
What is nanofluid?
Nanofluids are stable dispersion of nanomaterials in liquids.
How can I find out more about your research results?
Check out our peer-reviewed publications below. We will be happy to provide author's copy of the papers per your request.
- S. Sen, C.-M. Chow, E. Moazzen, C.U. Segre, E.V. Timofeeva, Electroactive nanofluids with high solid loading and low viscosity for rechargeable redox flow batteries, 2017, Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 47, 5, 593-605
- S. Sen, E. Moazzen, S. Aryal, C.U. Segre, E.V. Timofeeva, Engineering Nanofluid Electrodes: Controlling Rheology and Electrochemical Activity of γ-Fe2O3 Nanoparticles, 2015, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2015, 17, 437.
- S. Sen, V. Govindarajan, C.J. Pelliccione, J. Wang, D.J. Miller, E.V. Timofeeva, Surface modification approach to TiO2 nanofluids with high particle concentration, low viscosity and electrochemical activity, 2015, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 7, 20538.
- E.V. Timofeeva, D. Singh, W. Yu, D.M. France, Percolation theory at work – boosting the heat transfer performance of graphitic nanofluids, NSTI-Nanotech 2014 Vol. 1; Chapter 5: Composite Materials, pp. 420-423.
- J.P. Katsoudas, E.V. Timofeeva, C.U. Segre, D. Singh, “Integration of Flow Batteries into Electric Vehicles: Feasibility and the Future”, NSTI-Nanotech 2014 Vol. 3; Chapter 6: Energy Storage, pp 435 – 438.
- E.V. Timofeeva, J.P. Katsoudas, C.U. Segre, D. Singh, Rechargeable Nanofluid Electrodes for High Energy Density Flow Battery, Cleantech 2013, Chapter 9, Energy storage, pp. 363.
- E.V. Timofeeva, CHAPTER: Nanofluids for Heat Transfer: Potential and Engineering Strategies, BOOK TITLE: Two Phase Flow, Phase Change and Numerical Modeling, Ed.: A. Ahsan, InTech, 2011.